There’s so much going on at Nate Berkus. See below for the appropriate emails so we can address whatever inquiries you might have.
We are always looking for talented new staff and interns, see below for current opportunities.
Nate Berkus Associates New York is looking for a Design Assistant to provide direct administrative support to the Partner and Senior staff, as well as general support to the studio. Use your passion for organization and attention to detail to help the Nate Berkus team bring designs to life.
What You Will Do
– Support day-to-day operations of a 1-5 person studio, including specification writing, vendor communication, travel arrangements, filing and expense reports
– Assist with administrative aspect of client projects including business correspondence, meeting notes, furniture and finish presentations, and tracking the production of goods
– Provide administrative support on special projects as needed
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Interior Design, Architecture, or design-related field
– 2+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
– Advanced proficiency in CAD, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
– Exhibit a high level of initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the senior staff
– Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills
– Adaptable and flexible, able to manage competing priorities
Life at Nate Berkus
Benefits include health and dental insurance, IRA plan and paid vacation. We pay a base salary to be determined. Email your resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.