There’s so much going on at Nate Berkus. See below for the appropriate emails so we can address whatever inquiries you might have.
We are always looking for talented new staff and interns, see below for current opportunities.
Nate Berkus Entertainment is looking for a Projects Administrator to provide direct administrative support to the Principal and the Directors of Operations and Communications. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, positive, dedicated, and resourceful. Use your passion for organization and attention to detail to help the Nate Berkus team bring projects to life. This position is based in New York City.
What You Will Do
– Support day-to-day operations in the New York office by performing tasks related to organization and communications
– Assist with administrative and logistical aspects of special projects, media appearances, photo shoots, digital platforms and online storefronts
– Filing, expense reports, research on behalf of Senior Staff
– Event planning and travel arrangements under supervision of Director of Operations
– Provide necessary materials and take notes during meetings
– Assist Principal with personal tasks on an as-needed basis
– 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
– Media, entertainment, design experience a plus
– Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite, or the ability to quickly learn new programs
– Exhibit a high level of initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the Senior Staff
– Possess exceptional organization, efficiency and communication skills
– Great problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
– Adaptable and flexible; able to manage competing priorities
Life at Nate Berkus
At Nate Berkus, benefits include health and dental insurance, IRA plan and paid vacation. We pay a base salary to be determined. Email your resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.